This Is Not Another Generic Athletic Greens Reviews…
As an athlete, you know just how important nutrition is. But making sure you meet all of your daily nutritional needs can be a chore – to say the least. Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just drink all of your daily servings of fruits and vegetables in one simple shake? That’s exactly what Athletic Greens lets you do.
No more wasting your time trying to juice every green vegetable on the planet. With this green powder drink, you can create a premium superfood cocktail. Whether you’ve read other Athletic Greens reviews or are just hearing about this product for the first time, I want to give you a complete look at what this supplement is all about and why you should try it.
What Exactly Is This Drink?
Simply put, this is a greens dietary supplement that can give you up to 12 servings of fruits and vegetables in just one serving. It’s made from 75 whole foods in their natural form. And it tastes great, too.
What’s really great about this supplement is that it’s formulated by doctors and nutritionists, so you know you’re getting the right nutrients that your body truly needs.
The makers of this product put in years of research to ensure that you cover all of your nutritional bases with this one simple supplement. In fact, you don’t even need to take a multi-vitamin if you’re taking Athletic Greens. The only other supplement the company recommends is fish oil.
Here’s what the drink can do for you:
- Improved health: Feeds your body the nutrients it needs from over 70 whole foods.
- More energy: Formulated with super foods, Athletic Greens will give you the energy boost you need to get through even the toughest of workouts. The best part? Because these nutrients are in liquid form, they’re quickly and easily absorbed into your system.
- Boosted immune system: With pro- and pre-biotic compounds, this supplement will help boost your immune system. And with so many fruits, herbs, mushrooms and vegetables in this supplement, each serving will give you an antioxidant equivalent of 10-12 servings of fruits and veggies, or ORAC 5000.
- A better body: Build the body of your dreams by feeding it the vitamins and minerals it needs to thrive.
This supplement is for anyone and everyone – no matter your activity level, age or diet type. You can be vegan, paleo or anything in between and still enjoy this supplement.
And with more than 8 grams of raw green superfoods per serving, the ingredients will help alkalize your body.
What’s in This Green Super Food Powder?
So, you know what Athletic Greens is all about, but what’s it made of? If you’re conscious about what you put in your body, you’ll be happy to learn that the ingredients are 100%
- Dairy-, wheat-, egg- and corn-free
- Free of artificial ingredients
- Formulated with no allergens, peanuts or yeast
- Lactose-, dextrose- and sucrose-free
I can’t list all 75+ fruits and vegetables in this powder, but I can name some of the most potent and nutritious ones, including:
- Wheat grass
- Gotu kola
- Shiitake mushrooms
All of the alkaline, raw and nutrient dense superfoods in this supplement are freeze dried at the peak of freshness to preserve their vital nutrients. Then, they’re cold-milled and gently blended into the formula.
Athletics Greens Supplement Facts – Nutritional Label
As noted above, its a bit of a challenge to list all of the ingredients of the drink, but I’ve placed a picture of the full listing here below. This label goes into detail about the beneficial Alkaline properties as well as the the Natural Extracts, Herbs, Antioxidants, and Digestive Enzymes and Super Mushroom Completes. For the dairy conscious, the probiotics are dairy free.
How Does The Supplement Taste?
The million dollar question. No one wants to take a supplement that tastes horrible. And with so many fruits and green veggies in this supplement, you’d expect it to taste, well, earthy. While you may get an earthy vibe from it, the taste is sweeter, milder taste than I was expecting. It’s smooth and has just a hint of chocolate and vanilla. There’s some stevia in the mix, too, so you definitely won’t be drinking a swampy glass of green juice.
As far as taste goes, this is among the best tasting green drink powder I’ve ever had.
Unlike other powder super green supplements, it is super easy to mix. The creators of the product put over 10 years of research into creating an easy-mix powder. While this may sound trivial, if you’re the type of person who drinks protein or superfood shakes, you know just how important it is to have a powder that mixes well and doesn’t clump up.
- 10-12 servings of fruits and vegetables in one serving
- Easy to mix
- Tastes great
- Formulated with pre- and probiotics as well as digestive enzymes
- No GMOs, corn, dairy, gluten, wheat or eggs
- No artificial ingredients
- Fruits and vegetables are freeze-dried and cold milled for optimal nutrition preservation
- Suitable for all diets – including vegan and paleo
- Short shelf life
Once you open your pack of Athletic Greens, you’ll need to store it in the refrigerator or freezer, and use it all within 90 days. This shouldn’t be a problem for most people, but if you aren’t consistent with taking your daily dose of greens, it may wind up going to waste.
There’s also an upside to the 90 day shelf life: you know that all of the ingredients in this supplement are fresh – including the probiotics. If it had a longer shelf life, you’d have to question the quality of the ingredients put into this supplement.
What Are The Health And Performance Benefits?
There are so many benefits to incorporating this supplement into your diet. This one green powder supplement can help you enjoy:
- More energy.
- A more alkaline body.
- More nutrients – you won’t even need to take a daily multi-vitamin.
- Better absorption thanks to digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- An improved immune system. With 10-12 servings of fruits and vegetables in one serving, you’ll be getting the antioxidant equivalent of ORAC 5000. And with probiotics to improve gut health, you’ll strengthen and protect your immune system.
And you can sleep well at night knowing that there are no artificial ingredients or GMOs in the ingredients.
How Much Does Athletic Greens Cost?
You can get started at just $4 a day, which is a steal. How? Think about how much it would cost to buy each one of the superfoods in this supplement at the supermarket or health food store. You’d spend a fortune! In fact, the supplement maker says you’ll spend at least $390 a month buying these foods separately – minimum. And really, $4 a day is a small price to pay to cover all of your nutritional needs.
Where Can You Buy Athletic Greens?
This product is only available from the companies official website. While you’re there, don’t forget to check out the Testimonials page to see what real athletes had to say about the product. This will give you an idea of what other people have experienced with Athletic Greens. Not to sound like I am knocking other sites, but these reviews seem very genuine and are not full of staged looking fitness models.
Just a small note: be sure that you only buy from the official site. There are sometimes knock-offs found on so-called retailer sites.
The Final Verdict
Is Athletic Greens worth buying? I think so. Let’s face it – getting in all of your servings of fruits and vegetables each day can be exhausting and expensive. With this drink you are getting all the nutrients you need in one simple cup. There are no pills to pop, and all of the superfoods in this supplement are GMO-free.
If you’re struggling to meet your daily nutritional needs, Athletic Greens is worth looking into.
Click Here To Get The Best Available Discounts From the Official Site Here And BOOST Your Energy Now
You Might Also Like: Click here to read our review on Afterburn Fuel.