The CT-50 Review the Author Doesn’t Want You to Read
CT-50 offers one of the most comprehensive workout programs available on line for the price. In fact, it even out runs Max Workouts with regard to content vs. cost. However, I have to drop almost one full star from this otherwise 5 star program for not having its own complete diet plan.
In a hurry? Click here for the official CT-50 site --->
My Comprehensive CT-50 Review
Want to workout at home, or simply hate going to the gym and “pumping iron?” Cross Training may be the answer to your problems.
CT-50, the hottest Cross Training workout routine for beginners, removes the barriers that most gym goers have and allows you to see the immense benefits of working out at home with 50 workout configurations provided.
Does this program work? Let’s find out in our in-depth, no BS, CT-50 review.
Introducing Tyler Bramlett
You’ve probably never heard his name before, but don’t worry, neither have I nor a majority of people. Tyler Bramlett created this amazing Cross Training workout plan, but he is not an industry figure.
Tyler is not seen in the bodybuilding circuits, or on late night television pumping iron while you sleep.
You’re probably ready to close the page and turn the other way, but don’t! Let me explain.
Everyone has seen the guy at the gym who looks pretty decent and seems to never be slowed down by the intensity of the workout. This is Tyler. He may not be a household name, but he knows a thing or two about fitness.
After a horrific accident, Tyler started his journey into fitness and took 10 years to develop this program. You’re not going to look like Arnold, but you will gain muscle and get in the best shape of your life.
Personally, I thought this program was going to be a bust because I’ve never heard of the author before, but it is one of the best I’ve recently tried.
What You’ll Learn In The CT-50 Program
- How many days a week you should work out.
- What Progressing Movement Technology is and how it can transform your body.
- How you can perform Cross Training workouts at home with just a dumbbell and a pull-up bar.
- Basic nutrition, macronutrients and what supplements to take.
This is just the start of the in-depth fitness information included. What I like is that this is so different than other Cross Training workout programs. You have a lot of options to keep yourself interested and continually challenge yourself; mentally and physically.
Starting Your CT-50 Journey
Ready to start seeing results and finally achieve the body you never thought you would have? It’s time to cut to the chase and finally dive into the meat of our CT-50 review.
Chapters 1 – 5: Building the Foundation
The first few chapters provide you with insight into the program. Think of this as a foundation. If you’re like me, most programs leave me asking questions, such as “how many days should I workout,” or I’m left scouring YouTube for videos on how to perform an exercise.
CT-50 breaks down all of these common questions and helps the reader fully understand the structure of the program.
A few of the main foundation points include:
- You only need to workout less than 20 minutes.
- You need to workout at least 3 times a week.
- There are 5 levels to work through.
- You need to eat right (more on this later).
Progressing Movement Technology is one of the most important points. This is a way for you to tweak your exercises as you develop. Ultimately, this allows you to reap impressive results without changing exercises each month. And you’ll push your body to the limits.
You’ll further learn how to measure and track your progress.
Don’t worry. These 5 chapters fly by, and they’re all very short.
Chapters 6 – 11: Time to Workout
The second part is all about your workouts. There are no long winded explanations, just pure goodness. Inside you’ll notice that there are:
- 5 levels of workouts
- Each level has 10 workout options
- There are no example pictures
Wait! How in the world do you know how to perform a workout? I was confused at first too, but don’t worry, the author includes videos for all your Cross Training daily workouts. There is also a separate publication provided with pictures included. This is really where you’re going to get your money’s worth.
The author is eloquent and really goes a long way to demonstrate how to perform each exercise with as much detail as possible. You would have a hard time finding a personal trainer that goes to these lengths – seriously.
Performing Cross Training workouts doesn’t require a lot of equipment. All you need is:
- A dumbbell with plates. A kettlebell or two works great as well.
- A pull-up bar.
Aside from these two pieces, you’ll be using your body weight for the rest.
Let’s take a peek at some of the exercises you’ll perform:
- Overhead swings
- Sit outs
- Loaded V ups
You’ll never grow bored of this routine. There are 50 complete workouts offered. FIFTY!
Chapters 12 – 18: Recovery and Nutrition
The final chapters are needed for beginners, but they could be passed over by seasoned veterans. In essence, you’ll learn the basics of nutrition with foods that you should add to your diet and foods to eliminate.
One thing I really like that a lot of programs neglect to mention is macronutrients. The author goes into detail on the subject and explains the concept to the reader.
Supplements are briefly covered in the main publication, but it is lacking a bit. Don’t worry, all of the basics are covered and will more than suffice.
The Good And Bad
I would be lying if I said everything about this program is amazing. There are always some faults found in every program, but let’s discuss the good first.
- There are 5 levels to work from. Beginner Cross Training workouts are provided, but there are also advanced workouts that will take every last ounce of strength you have to perform.
- You don’t need to create your own Cross Training workout plans. There are 50 unique plans to keep you interested and ensure your body doesn’t adapt to your workouts leading to plateaus.
- You can do your entire Cross Training workout routine at home. Whether you’re a man or a woman, there is never an excuse not to do your workout again.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions. An image guide and complete video series is provided so you know exactly how to perform an exercise – the right way.
- The diet portion of the program is rushed. I would have liked to see in-depth meal plans and further nutritional information included.
- Nutrition is the one thing that is really dependent on the reader. You may or may not be trying to lose weight. The basic foundation is provided for you, but you will need to fill in the blanks as far as meal planning is concerned.
What Kind OF Results Can You Expect From CT-50?
If you follow the program, you will get in great shape if you are already out of shape and break plateaus if you are already in good shape. The Progressive Movement Technology of the workouts in the program will help you:
- Build muscle.
- Increase flexibility.
- Lose weight.
- Reduce body Fat.
It’s as simple as that. But wait. The author also includes a few bonuses that can help you propel your Cross Training workout program a little further. The following is included:
- A full, accompanying image guide of all exercises and levels.
- A quick-start guide so that you can begin your routine immediately.
- Printable workout scorecards for all 50 workout variations.
- Printable wall charts so you know exactly what each workout requires.
Your Cross Training workout schedule is provided, so all you have to do is put in the hard work and effort. The CT-50 workout program was designed for both men and women alike so no one is left out. In fact, the CT-50 routines are also designed to either stand alone or compliment any program or your favorite routine.
People Are Getting Insane Results With The CT-50 Workout Program
Results will vary. Some people want to lose weight, and others want to increase strength. The author’s website displays testimonials, and a lot of them are very impressive. So, what are others saying?
- One woman lost 71 pounds while working out just 45 minutes per week.
- Another user increased their muscle mass and got rid of excess fat.
The best part is that you will start seeing results fast. Through progressive movements, your body is forced to change; forced to adapt; forced to grow.
Available for immediate download after purchase, you can buy CT-50 today for just $19 – less than the cost of a movie ticket. Afraid you won’t like the program? You have 60 days to return the product for a 100% refund.
For anyone wanting to join the Cross Training trend, this is the time to do it. I have yet to find a resource this jam packed with Cross Training information anywhere. If you’re willing to put in the work, you’ll see amazing results.
You need to act fast. The first 1000 copies of this program are priced at $19, but if you’re not one of the lucky 1000, the price will increase. Anyone can afford to transform their body and be in the best shape of their life. The only thing that’s holding you back from success is not taking the initiative today.
What’s Next For You?
CT-50 provides a high quality and comprehensive workout series that can be done from your own home and is sure to help burn fat and build solid lean muscle. If you are looking to take your fitness levels higher, CT-50 is worth a shot. The videos and easy to follow workouts are as fun and effective as you need them to be in order to get in great shape.
You Might Also Like: Click here to read our Focus T25 review.