Insanity Max 30 Review: 30 Minutes For Insane Results?
Like T25, Insanity Max 30 is really hard to fault. The preference for Max 30 tends to lead towards folks who are already in good shape and want to improve their edge even further while saving time from the gym. If you are newer, opt for Focus T25, if you are into fast paced workouts, opt for Insanity Max 30. It won't disappoint.
Click for the lowest price
My Total Insanity Max 30 Review
When it comes to intense workouts, the Insanity program is tough to beat. But if you’re like most people, you probably don’t have the time to give the program a real try.
Insanity Max 30 takes everything that’s great about the Insanity program and rolls it into one really intense 30-minute workout session. The goal? To Max Out and get the best results with each workout you do.
In this Insanity Max 30 review, we’ll take a look at how the program works and see if it can really deliver on its claims.
What exactly is Insanity Max 30?
Insanity Max 30 is a program that will transform the way you work out. It’ll give you back one thing that no other program can give you: time.
How much time do you spend on your workouts? An hour? Two hours?
If you’re spending more than 30 minutes, you’re wasting your time. With Insanity Max 30 workouts, you give “the craziest” 30 minutes of your life and see amazing results.
But let’s be honest here – you can’t really see great results by working out for just 30 minutes, right? Wrong! You can see results if the workouts are intense – and I mean really intense.
Max:30 is tough. We’re talking fall-on-the-floor tough. In fact, creator Shaun T. had to spend months fine-tuning this program so the average Joe could get through it. Truthfully though, you probably won’t make it through the first time. That’s how intense this workout program is.
But don’t let the intensity scare you. That’s what makes this program different from all the other ones you’ve tried. If you are in a hurry, just click the link below to checkout the lowest prices and testimonials on Amazon. Otherwise, read on, I have a lot of great information here for you.
Who is Shaun T?
A minute ago, I mentioned how Shaun T spent months perfecting this program, but many of you are probably wondering who exactly Shaun T is. Why should you trust this guy?
He’s the author of the program, but he’s also a celebrity trainer. He also has a BS in Sports Science from Rowan University. Did we mention he was a track-and-field star?
Shaun has the credentials, but what about experience and results? You probably already know of Shaun’s work whether you realize it or not. He’s the creator of some of the most well-known workout programs out there, like Focus T25, Insanity, Rockin’ Body and Hip Hop Abs.
But enough about Shaun T, let’s get back to the program.
What Makes Insanity Max 30 Different?
You’ve seen other 30 minute workout programs. This isn’t exactly a new concept. What makes Max:30 different?
Every workout demands you give everything you can for as long as you can. To do this, you’ll time every workout. And when you’ve given every last ounce of your energy, you take a break and write down the exact time you Maxed Out. Then, you get right back to your workout.
Each time you work out, you push yourself to go longer and even harder than before.
It’s goal-oriented. It’s insanely hard. And it forces you to push yourself further than you’ve ever pushed yourself before.
That’s the difference between Insanity max 30 vs Insanity and other workout programs.
I’m not going to lie – it’s a feat just to get through the first three minutes of the workout. But if you keep pushing yourself, you’ll see amazing results.
And the best part is – you don’t even need weights or a gym membership to see results. All you need is your own body. That’s it.
Shaun T’s included 150 new moves that will leave you dead-on-floor after each workout. And if you can’t take the heat, the low-impact modifier will keep you in the game.
How the Program Works
Insanity Max 30 is broken down into two phases, and each phase will take you a month to get through. The entire program is packed with 12 killer strength and cardio workouts.
Let’s break down each month to see what you’ll be getting yourself into:
The program starts with two insane cardio and 2 intense strength workouts. And these 4 workouts lead up to Friday’s insane challenge. Here’s what the workouts look like:
- Sweat Intervals: Get ready to sweat with this 30 minute, insane cardio workout.
- Cardio Challenge: 30 minutes straight of intense cardio.
- Tabata Power: Intense strength workout that will have you doing power moves for 20 seconds straight with 10 second breaks in between.
- Tabata Strength: This workout takes it up a notch. You won’t get any rest time here.
- Friday Fight Round 1: You’ll fight for time in this Max Out challenge.
And just when you think you’ve pushed your body to its limits, you move onto the second month of the program. These workouts are extremely challenging. Even after making it through round 1, you’ll feel like you’re starting all over again.
Here are the five workouts you’ll do in month 2:
- Max Out Power
- Max Out Cardio
- Max Out Sweat
- Max Out Strength
- Friday Fight: Round 2
These Max Out workouts will be the craziest, most intense workouts you’ll ever do. But you have to give it all you’ve got to see results.
What’s Included With The Insanity Max 30 Program?
What does Insanity Max 30 come with?
Along with the Insanity Max 30 workout DVDs, you’ll also get:
- Max Out Guide: This no-frills guide will tell you everything you need to know to get started today.
- Nutrition to the Max Guide: Diet is just as important as your workouts. Inside this guide, you’ll find uncomplicated nutrition and meal planning tips.
- No Time to Cook Guide: Don’t have time to cook? This guide will tell you how to eat on the go, so you make smart choices when eating out.
- Max Out Wall Calendar and Max Out Tracker: Never guess which workout to do. The calendar keeps you on track and lays out the entire program for you.
Plus, you’ll also receive two free bonus workouts with your order.
- Ab Attack:10 – An insane 10-minute routine that will destroy your abs.
- Pulse – A recovery workout with low-impact stretching and pulsing movements.
You’ll also get 24/7 online support to help you stay on track, get the advice you need and reach your fitness goals. This support comes from experts and everyday users just like you.
Insanity Max 30 Results
Does Insanity Max 30 work? Yes. But you need to follow the program to see results.
Want to see the results for yourself? Visit the Max:30 website to see real results from real users.
- Insanely intense workouts.
- Goal-oriented, so you push yourself to work harder each week.
- 150 new moves and 12 crazy workouts.
- Everything is laid out for you – no guesswork here.
- Diet tips and on-the-go eating guide keep you on track.
- 24/7 support.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- These workouts are intense. If you’re not prepared to work hard, this is not the program for you.
- These are workout DVDs, so you won’t get instant access to your workouts.
Yes, these workouts are intense, but that’s what makes them so effective. And you may not get your hands on the workouts right away, but the DVDs are well worth the wait. Plus, you’ll also get a ton of tools along with your DVD to help you reach your goals faster than you’d ever imagined.
The Benefits of This Insane Workout Program
- You’ll see insane results in just 30 minutes.
- The entire workout program is laid out for you, so you never have to guess which workout to do each day.
- Shaun T will motivate you and push you to your limits, so you get the most out of every workout.
Improving your health and reaching your fitness goals are more than enough to make this program a must-buy.
Okay, Where Can I Buy Insanity Max 30?
Ready for the most insane workout of your life? You can always find the best deals on Amazon that often include free shipping without dealing with unnecessary up-sells. Click the link below to get Insanity Max 30 from the official Beach Body website and get lean and ripped in 30 minutes per day.
You Might Also Like: If you like fast programs check out this CT 50 review.