Get Lean And Mean In 25 Minutes – My Focus T25 Review
If you’re spending more than 30 minutes at the gym, you’re wasting your time. The Focus T25 workout program can give you the same results in just 25 minutes a day.
You’ve heard the stories of ripped celebrity trainers and fitness gurus spending hours at the gym to achieve their bodies. But what if they were just wasting their time? In this Focus T25 review, we’ll take a look at the best-selling workout program by Shaun T. that claims T25 can get you the same results as a 60 minute workout in just 25 minutes.
What Is Focus T25?
With Focus T25, you get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes. I know what you’re thinking – “How is that even possible?” The answer might surprise you.
It’s been drilled into our brains that we need to spend hours at the gym to get that lean, fit body of our dreams. Guess what? If you spend more than 30 minutes at the gym, you’re wasting your time. Don’t believe me? There are studies that prove it.
Focus T25 workouts are just 25 minutes long, which means you stay in that fat-burning zone and don’t spend more time than you have to working out. Let’s face it – we all have busy lives. Working out for an hour or more a day is next to impossible for some of us. But 25 minutes? Now, that’s something any of us can do.
Who Is Focus T25 For?
Don’t let the short workout time fool you. These are full body routines, and they’re tough. You work one muscle group, move on to another, and then work the first group again. There’s zero rest in between. T25 truly kicks interval training into overdrive.
If quick workouts aren’t enough to impress you, get this – you can use this program at any fitness level. In fact, the program even has a modifier, so you can adjust your workouts to your own personal fitness level.
With 11 workouts and a workout modifier, you’ll reach your fitness goals faster, stay motivated and never get bored with your routine. Oh, and did we mention that you don’t need a gym membership to use this program? You can do all of the workouts right in your own living room. Does Focus T25 require equipment? No. All you need is 25 minutes and your workout DVD.
Who Is Shaun T?
Before we go any further with our review, let’s rewind and talk about the author of the program – Shaun T.
You may have heard of Shaun T from his other best-selling fitness program, Hip Hop Abs. Shaun was once a backup dancer for Mariah Carey, and he’s worked in the television, dance and theater industries.
After releasing Hip Hop Abs, Shaun created other hit programs like Rockin’ Body and Get Real with Shaun T. But he’s most famous for the Insanity workout program. It’s safe to say, Shaun knows a thing or two about staying fit.
What Are Focus T25 Phases?
The T25 program is broken down into two phases: Alpha and Beta. Each phase lasts a month. Alpha is the first phase, and Beta the second. Here’s what you can expect in each phase:
What Is The Focus T25 Alpha Cycle?
- The Alpha phase is the foundation of the workout program. You’ll use the following DVD workouts during this phase
- Total Body Circuit – Intense interval workout with a variety of exercises.
- Speed 1.0 – High speed, lower body and cardio workout with explosive moves to improve agility, stamina and endurance.
- Cardio – Designed to melt away fat. Focuses on the lower abs and lower body.
- Ab Intervals – Intense core interval workout that works your upper abs, oblique muscles and those hard to reach lower abs.
- Lower Focus – A power workout for your legs and glutes.
What Is The Focus T25 Beta Cycle?
At the end of the Alpha phase, you’ll be doing the Total Body Circuit to prepare you for the Beta phase. The second and last phase of the program also lasts a month and consists of 5 workouts:
- Speed 2.0 – A challenging workout with three sets of three interval rounds. Speed and agility is the name of the game with Speed 2.0.
- Core Cardio – An intense, fast-paced cardio workout.
- Dynamic Core – Works every part of your core with complex, explosive moves.
- Rip’t Circuit – A fat-blasting routine that works the entire body. Get ready for burpees, deadlifts, lunges, squat thrusts and more.
- Upper Focus – Works your back, chest and shoulder muscles.
Wait, didn’t we say there were 11 workouts? The 11th and final workout is a bonus DVD, but we’ll get to that in just a minute.
What Does The Focus T25 Workout Come With?
The Focus T25 program comes with everything you need to start transforming your body today.
· 11 Workout DVDS – 5 Alpha workouts and 5 Beta workouts, plus a bonus Stretch workout DVD.
· 3 Free Bonus Tools
· 4 Free Gifts
Free Bonus Tools
- Quick-Start Guide – Gets you started on the right foot.
- Alpha-Beta Calendar – T25 workout schedule that helps you stay on track, and shows you which workout to do each day.
- Get it Done Nutrition Plan – An easy to follow diet to help you get that lean, ripped body you want. Each recipe has just five ingredients and requires just five minutes of prep work.
- Stretch Workout – A bonus 25-minute stretching routine designed to relax your muscles and improve flexibility.
- Pro-Grade Resistance Band – To ramp up the intensity of your workouts.
- 5-Day Fast Track – A 5-day guide to help you see fast results.
- 24/7 Support – 24/7 access to the T25 community and fitness experts to keep you motivated and on the right track.
Focus T25 Program Pros & Cons
[alert heading=”What I like About T25″ type=”alert-success” block=”false” close=”false”][/alert]
1. Saves you time – All you need is 25 minutes a day.
2. Saves you money – No gym membership required.
3. Gets you ripped fast – Short, intense workouts keep you in the fat burning zone.
4. Easy to stay on track – Staying on track is easy with 11 workout DVDs and a workout calendar.
5. Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
[alert heading=”What I Dislike About T25″ type=”alert-error” block=”false” close=”false”]
1. This program is not for you if you’re looking for overnight results.
2. The workouts are intense, so you need to work hard to see results.
3. You can’t use the excuse that you don’t have time to exercise.
How Can You Benefit From Focus T25?
- Gets you ripped in just 25 minutes a day.
- No equipment or gym membership needed.
- Comes with everything you need to transform your body.
- Intense, interval workouts work your entire body, so you get ripped from head to toe.
The Ironclad T25 Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with the results, the makers of the program will give you your money back. Focus T25 comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. But they don’t stop there. Even if you’re not happy with the program, you can keep the Alpha Cardio workout, Alpha Total Body Circuit workout and the resistance band – just return the rest. You really have nothing to lose.
How Much Does the T25 Program Cost?
You get 11 workout DVDs, 4 free bonus gifts and three fat-burning tools for just three payments of $39.95 plus shipping. That’s a bargain price to get the ripped body you’ve always wanted.
Focus T25 is one of the best workout DVDs out there. The workouts are quick, intense and force you to give it all you’ve got. It’s no big secret that interval training is one of the most effective ways to lose weight and burn fat. T25 takes interval training to the next level with sweat-inducing, fat-melting workouts that will leave you dead on the floor after 25 minutes. If you’re looking for a workout program that will whip you into shape without having to spend hours at the gym, Focus T25 is the right choice for you.
Are You Ready To Transform Your Body In 25 Minutes Per Day?
Click here to visit the Focus T25 official website to learn more about the program and how to get started.
You Might Also Like: Check out my review about Max Workouts.